Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Roast cauliflower in a 220C oven for 30 minutes
2. Place the butter and flour in a saucepan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on a medium heat.
3. Add a little millk to the saucepan at a time. Stirring continuously. Ensure the milk is completely incorporated before adding more.
4. Add the garlic and nutmeg to the saucepan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower, top with ocean spray dried cranberries and parsley. Serve hot
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.