1 head of cauliflower
1 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp flour
1cup of full cream milk
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 cup Ocean Spray® Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries
1 tbsp parsley, chopped finely
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1. Roast cauliflower in a 220C oven for 30 minutes
2. Place the butter and flour in a saucepan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on a medium heat.
3. Add a little millk to the saucepan at a time. Stirring continuously. Ensure the milk is completely incorporated before adding more.
4. Add the garlic and nutmeg to the saucepan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower, top with ocean spray dried cranberries and parsley. Serve hot