Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Cook the rice as per instructions. Once cooked, allow to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
3. Cut the pumpkin in half longways, remove seeds and scoop out some of the pumpkin (approx 1/2 deep) along the length of the pumpkin.
4. Dice the pumpkin you removed (it will be added to the rice stuffing).
5. In a saucepan, add oil and cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Add diced pumpkin and Craisins® to pan, and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add spinach to pan, and season with salt & pepper. Heat just until spinach wilts.
7. Carefully stuff both halves of the pumpkin with the Craisins(R) and rice mix. Drizzle with a little olive oil, and wrap each pumpkin half in aluminium foil.
8. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until pumpkin is cooked. Open the foil up and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
Recipe by @_jos_kitchen
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.