Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Arrange chicken breasts onto the lined tray, drizzle with oil and season. Roast for 20 minutes, rest covered for ten minutes. Cut into slices.
3. Place asparagus into a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, stand for 1 minute, refresh in cold water, drain.
4. Divide the rice among 2 large 750ml jars; drizzle over half the dressing and sprinkle over half the Ocean Spray® Craisins® 50% Less Sugar Dried Cranberries.
5. Layer up with spinach, fresh herbs, tomatoes, chicken, asparagus, feta and remaining Craisins®. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Tip: Short on time? Use 2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken instead of cooking the chicken breasts.
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.