Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, paprika, sumac, maple syrup and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Pour the contents into the same bowl as the cauliflower and mix. Roast cauliflower in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Cook the packet of 7 ancient grains rice mix in the microwave for 90 seconds then leave aside to cool.
5. Drain and rinse mixed beans. Drizzle with a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt, then leave aside.
6. In a large bowl, combine parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers and parsnips, mixed beans, Craisins® and sunflower seeds.
7. Once the rice has cooled down, add the rice to the salad mix.
8. Prepare the salad dressing by mixing in a small bowl 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the juice of one lemon. Mix the dressing into the salad, and add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and leave it to cool for 5 minutes.
10. Place the salad into bowls to serve and add the cauliflower on the side. Add balsamic glaze over the cauliflower and serve.
Recipe by @plantbasedkat
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.