Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, add olive oil to saute pan over medium heat, add garlic and onion, and saute until onion is translucent.
3. Add mushrooms to pan, and saute 3-4 minutes.
4. Add olives and Craisins® to pan, cook just until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add wine to pan, and reduce heat.
6. Drain spaghetti, and add to pan. Add mozzarella and gently toss just until heated. Remove from stove.
7. Serve and garnish with parsley.
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.