Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring until softened. Add garlic and curry paste. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add coconut milk and stock. Add cauliflower, chickpeas and beans, and cook for 5-8 minutes or until veggies have softened. Check seasoning and adjust to your taste.
3. Just before serving, stir through coconut yoghurt and half of the Craisins®.
4. Serve topped with almonds, remaining Craisins®, coriander leaves, chilli and lime wedges.
5. Serve with cooked quinoa (or rice).
Recipe by @livelovenourishaus
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.