Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
500g lamb belly
Salt and pepper, to season
Olive oil, to season
Rosemary, to season
140g Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
50ml olive oil
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1 ½ tsp mild English mustard
1 tsp fennel seeds, toasted
2 sprigs of rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 140°C.
2. Generously season lamb belly with salt and pepper and rub with olive oil and rosemary.
3. Place lamb on a baking tray and bake for 2.5 hours.
4. To make glaze, mix Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, fennel seeds and rosemary together.
5. Remove lamb from oven and pour mixed glaze over lamb.
6. On a medium heat, chargrill lamb on a BBQ until cooked to preference. Continue to baste lamb with the glaze as it cooks.
7. To serve, slice lamb roughly and garnish with more rosemary.
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.