Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Cook Time:1 hr 10 mins
Cook Time:1 hr 10 mins
100g Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
30ml dark rum
50g liquid glucose
2 egg yolks
4g gelatine sheets
100ml cream + 150ml cream, whipped
½ vanilla pod
250g dark chocolate, broken up into pieces
250g caster sugar
200g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
100g pistachios, shelled
70g Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
Raspberries, to decorate
Salt, to season
1. For the infused cranberries, place the Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries into a small bowl with the sherry and rum. Mix thoroughly and allow to soak overnight.
2. Whisk glucose, sugar and egg yolks in a mixing bowl until pale.
3. In a separate bowl, bloom the gelatine by soaking in water. Set aside.
4. Heat cream and milk in a saucepan with the vanilla, and bring to a simmer.
5. Pour over egg mixture and fold through. Once incorporated, return to heat.
6. Once just below a simmer, remove from heat. Add bloomed gelatine and stir.
7. Pour over broken up chocolate and incorporate till silky.
8. Fold chocolate mixture through whipped cream.
9. Pour mixture into container. Allow to cool and refrigerate.
10. For the biscotti, preheat oven to 180°C.
11. Beat sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
12. In a separate bowl, sift flour and baking powder. Add to sugar and egg mixture and fold to combine.
13. Add pistachios and Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries and mix thoroughly to form a dough.
14. Roll dough into a log on a lightly floured bench top and place on a lined baking tray.
15. Pat lightly to flatten the dough, and then bake in oven for 30 minutes.
16. Remove roll from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
17. Reduce oven temperature to 130°C. Slice biscotti into 1cm thick slices and lay flat on baking tray.
18. Bake for a further 15-20 minutes until biscotti are crisp and lightly golden in colour. Set aside and allow to cool.
19. To assemble, crush biscotti into a rough crumble and lay onto serving plates. Spoon dark chocolate cremeaux onto biscotti crumble as desired. Season with a small pinch of salt.
20. Serve dessert garnished with fresh raspberries and infused cranberries.
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.