Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Preheat the oven 170c fan forced. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Combine the flour, almond flour and monk fruit sugar in a bowl, with a spatula. Add the whisked eggs, vanilla and melted coconut oil. Blend until it forms a soft dough. Add Craisins® and pistachios, and gently knead until well-combined.
3. Divide the dough into two portions, and form two flattened logs. (It may be helpful to do this on a sheet of baking paper, and fold the baking paper over the dough to assist in rolling the dough into shape.) Each log should be approximately 18cm long x 7cm wide x 2cm high.
4. Gently mark each log with a knife, to indicate each slice of biscotti on the log approximately 1.5cm apart. (Do not cut more than one fifth of the way in, nor mark less than 1.5cm apart or the biscuits will be too crumbly to slice once cooked.) Bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes.
5. Turn oven off, remove tray from oven and allow the loaves to cool for 30 minutes. Using a sharp knife, carefully slice the loaf into the individual biscotti slices. Hold the biscotti piece you are slicing at each end with your fingertips to keep it from crumbling whilst slicing. Place slices onto baking tray.
6. Pre-heat oven to 160c fan forced. Bake for 20 minutes, carefully flipping slices over half-way through.
7. Turn off the oven, leave the tray in the oven with the door slightly open/ajar, and allow biscotti to cool slowly. (This is the process that makes them crispy.)
8. Once biscotti are completely cool, dip each biscotti half-way into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on baking/waxed paper until set.
9. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by @createcookshare
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.