Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. In a saucepan, add cubed quince, lemon zest, lemon juice and water. Simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Add Craisins® (you many need to add 1/4 cup additional water as needed) and cook approx 5minutes until Craisins(R) plump up. Add sugar and cook until sugar dissolved (approx 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
4. Pour mixture into a baking dish.
1. Place almonds in blender or food processor, and blend until small pieces.
2. Mix almonds, muesli and brown sugar in a bowl, until well blended.
3. Pour Crumble on top of Filling.
4. Place dollop of butter on top of the crumble.
Cook and Serve:
1. Cook in oven for approximately 15 minutes until golden brown.
2. Serve with custard, cream or ice cream.
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.