Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a small baking dish.
2. Combine all ingredients (apart from the cranberry sauce) in a bowl and mix well.
3. Press 2/3 of mixture into the lined baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove from oven. Top with Ocean Spray® Whole Cranberry Sauce, spreading evenly. Top with remaining oat mixture, spreading evenly.
5. Bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by @themobilenutritionist
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.