Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
2. Line a 20x20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, Craisins®, flax seeds, chia seeds and salt. Mix well.
4. Add in the coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Mix until well incorporated.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Press firmly down making sure it's well compacted and even.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Allow to cool down in the tin on the cooling rack. Once fully-cooled in the tin, lift the square with the baking paper and cool for a further 1 1/2 hours.
8. Cut the bars up with a sharp knife into 12 even squares.
Recipe by @nomadicfitfoodie
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.