Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C and lightly grease a large 6 hole muffin tray.
2. Add butter, sugar and salt into a large bowl and mix well. Add in the milk, and mix again until smooth. Add flour and baking soda, and mix well to form a cookie dough.
3. Divide your cookie dough into 6 even sized balls and pop into the muffin tray. Grease a small glass with butter, and press them into each muffin hole to create your cookie cups. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow cookie cups to cool completely. (If the inside has risen too much, gently press down using a spoon.)
4. Meanwhile, add the cream cheese, icing sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla into a bowl. Beat using a hand mixer or stand mixer until well combined. Add in the Ocean Spray(R) Whole Cranberry Sauce and beat on low or gently fold through with a spoon.
5. Once the cookie cups have cooled, pour the cream cheese mixture into each cookie cup. Add Ocean Spray Craisins 50% Less Sugar Dried Cranberries on top and refrigerate for 2 hours. Once set, decorate as desired and enjoy immediately!
Recipe by @thrivingonplants
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.