Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. In a blender or food processor, blitz nuts and coconut to form a nut meal.
2. Add Cranberry Classic™, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Blend to combine.
3. Scoop into a mixing bowl. Add Craisins® and stir through.
4. Spread mixture into a shallow baking tray lined with parchment paper. Place in freezer for 2 hours or until set.
5. Remove from freezer and allow to slightly soften. Cut into shapes and store in an air-tight container in freezer or fridge.
6. Enjoy straight from the fridge (or from freezer waiting 30 seconds - 1 minute to slightly soften).
Top freezer fudge with a drizzle of melted dark or white chocolate before setting.
Recipe by @livelovenourishaus
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.