Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. In a food processor, blitz together all the “Bliss Ball Ingredients” until a soft mixture forms.
2. Roll into even sized balls, and place in the refrigerator for approximately 10 minutes, to set.
3. Whilst the balls are setting, melt the dark chocolate melts in the microwave until no lumps remain. Coat each bliss ball in the melted chocolate until it is fully coated. Place each ball on a tray lined with baking paper. Place all coated bliss balls in the refrigerator for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate melts in the microwave until no lumps remain.
5. Remove the bliss balls from the refrigerator. Use a spoon or small piping bag to pipe/drizzle the white chocolate over the dark chocolate layer of the bliss balls. Garnish with dried cranberries and optional garnish of choice.
Recipe by @thefoodarrondissement
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.