Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Place all “Truffle Ingredients” in a food processor and blitz on low for 2 minutes. Place into refrigerator for 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop all “Topping Ingredients,” combine and set aside.
3. Remove Truffle Ingredients from refrigerator. Using a tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop tablespoon-sized balls and roll into a ball with your hands. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat until all the mixture is rolled into balls.
4. Place each ball into the Topping mixture, coat each ball, and place on tray lined with baking paper.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve cold on a cheese platter or on a grazing board and drizzle with honey.
Recipe by @andys_kitchen
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.