Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
1. Place Ocean Spray® Whole Cranberry Sauce in a bowl and mix until smooth. Add mixed spice, mix until blended, and stir in chopped walnuts. Add orange zest and mix to combine.
2. Preheat oven to 180C / 375F. Remove tart cases, and shortcrust pastry if using, from the freezer and place on a baking tray.
3. Divide goat's cheese evenly and place into bases of the tart cases. Press down to spread evenly on the bottom of the tart cases with the back of a spoon. Top with the cranberry mixture. Decorate the top with cut out shapes, if using shortcrust sheet.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
5. Once cooled, tarts can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days.
Recipe by @wholesomecook
Your recipe rating has been submitted.
The recipe has been shared.
Strictly necessary / Essential cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Analytical/ Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.