Cranberry Glazed Sticky Lamb Belly
2 hrs 50 minutes
500g lamb belly
Salt and pepper, to season
Olive oil, to season
Rosemary, to season
140g Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
50ml olive oil
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1 ½ tsp mild English mustard
1 tsp fennel seeds, toasted
2 sprigs of rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 140°C.
2. Generously season lamb belly with salt and pepper and rub with olive oil and rosemary.
3. Place lamb on a baking tray and bake for 2.5 hours.
4. To make glaze, mix Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, fennel seeds and rosemary together.
5. Remove lamb from oven and pour mixed glaze over lamb.
6. On a medium heat, chargrill lamb on a BBQ until cooked to preference. Continue to baste lamb with the glaze as it cooks.
7. To serve, slice lamb roughly and garnish with more rosemary.